Reap the full insurance benefits for infertility treatment
Navigating doctor visits, sonogram appointments, medication regimens and the emotional roller coaster of infertility can create stress in your life. Often, our South Bay fertility patients also struggle with the financial aspects of fertility treatment. At Innovative Fertility Center, Dr. Mark Rispler and Dr. Joshua J. Berger are committed to assisting patients in reducing out-of-pocket costs and making the most of any insurance benefits for infertility treatment.
Our South Bay fertility center team explains the basics of insurance benefits for infertility treatment
Usually, when you visit the doctor, you pay a co-pay or deductible for your portion of the services, and then insurance covers the remaining balance. Unlike other medical conditions, infertility therapy is not often covered in the same way by the majority of insurance carriers. Many patients believe that they have infertility coverage, only to feel discouraged when they learn the limited benefits of their specific plans.
Our team strives to make infertility care affordable for patients
The task of exploring insurance benefits and determining costs can seem daunting. We employ a skilled office team to work with our patients on verifying coverage levels, minimizing expenses and clarifying questions about insurance benefits for infertility treatment. Additionally, we have experience dealing with many of the leading insurance carriers, including Cigna, Aetna, Anthem and other PPO providers.
Review these helpful strategies for handling insurance benefits for infertility treatment
If you are uncertain about where to begin, consider the following points for covering infertility treatment expenses.
- Review our California laws regarding infertility coverage so that you understand the basics.
- Contact your human resources department and request a detailed explanation of your plan’s specific infertility benefits.
- If you have a spouse or partner, inquire about the coverage levels for that insurance plan, including secondary plan coverage.
- Look at your pharmacy benefits. In some cases, the coverage differs from the medical plan, so your medications may fall under that benefit.
- Discuss treatment options with your physician. Our team believes in starting with the most affordable treatment that will yield successful results.
In our South Bay fertility center, we don’t believe finances should keep our patients from having the families they desire. We will provide the assistance and support that you need to manage infertility costs. If you have specific questions about insurance benefits for infertility treatment, contact us for more information.