Tips for finding the right fertility treatment
If you have tried to have a baby without success, you may be discouraged. Often, the couples and individuals who visit our Los Angeles fertility center have endured failed treatments at other clinics. Mark Rispler MD works closely with our patients to diagnose and treat the causes of infertility. An important part of the process is finding the right fertility treatment so that you can achieve your goals for parenthood.
Breaking down the process of finding the right fertility treatment
Dr. Rispler understands that each patient is as unique as their fingerprints. At our Los Angeles fertility center, we begin with a complete fertility evaluation. The results of these tests give Dr. Rispler critical information about any barriers to conception. Typically, fertility testing includes:
- A complete medical history
- Blood work to evaluate hormone levels and ovarian reserve
- A physical exam and an ultrasound
- A semen analysis
Important considerations in finding the right fertility treatment
Depending on the results of your evaluation, Dr. Rispler will make a recommendation for next steps. Keep in mind the following about finding the right fertility treatment:
- As a board certified reproductive endocrinologist, Dr. Rispler has the clinical expertise to determine the treatment that is most likely to result in a healthy pregnancy. He also stays current on the latest advances to provide the best treatments available.
- For the optimal chances of conceiving, both partners need to undergo testing to identify all possible fertility issues.
- When treatment begins, Dr. Rispler will tailor the medications and protocols to your unique situation, which prevents you from wasting time and money.
Finding the right fertility treatment can feel stressful and overwhelming. If you are struggling to conceive, our fertility specialist can partner with you to complete a thorough assessment and determine an individualized treatment plan. Contact us for more information or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rispler at our Los Angeles fertility center.