IVF and Targeted Fertility Treatments Lead to Stellar Pregnancy Rates
Advanced fertility treatments can finally lead to pregnancy for couples and individuals who’ve spent years trying to conceive. Innovative Fertility Center specializes in in vitro fertilization (IVF), in which we stimulate the ovaries to produce eggs, combine sperm and eggs in a controlled lab environment, then transfer the embryo(s) to the uterus.
Fertility testing complete, it’s now time for action.
Dr. Mark Rispler or Dr. Joshua J. Berger will conduct a thorough fertility workup and recommend the fertility treatment most likely to result in a pregnancy. That may involve intrauterine insemination (IUI), minimally invasive surgical techniques or drug therapy to regulate hormones and/or ovulation.
Fortunately for patients faced with more complex barriers to pregnancy, advanced reproductive technology greatly expands their fertility treatment options.
In addition to highly effective in-vitro fertilization (IVF), Innovative Fertility Center’s specialized services include:
- IUI, Intrauterine Insemination or Artificial Insemination
- Advanced Ovulation Induction
- IVF and IUI with donor eggs and sperm
- Advanced IVF lab procedures such as preimplantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) & intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI)
- Fertility preservation with egg freezing
- Family balancing and gender selection
- Alternative parenting options for gay and lesbian couples, including reciprocal IVF
If you are ready to begin a results oriented fertility treatment plan, contact Innovative Fertility Center. Our Manhattan Beach location serves hopeful parents from Manhattan Beach, Orange County, Santa Monica and throughout Southern California.